Arthramine® for dogs is a unique formulation of nutritional factors important for joint health and support. Made in the USA.
- Helps cushion joints
- Helps promote joint health and functions
- Helps protect from further cartilage breakdown
- Helps build and repair cartilage
- Provides omega-3 fatty acids
- Veterinarian recommended
Arthramine® for Small & Medium Dogs
- Guaranteed Analysis (per tablet): Glucosamine Hydrochloride (250 mg), Vitamin C (60 mg), Bromelain (50 mg), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (10 mg), Manganese (10 mg).
- Ingredients: Dextrans, glucosamine hydrochloride, stearic acid, dried beef liver, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, dried brewer's yeast, bromelain, manganese sulfate, dried whey, rice bran, fish oil and microcrystalline cellulose.
- Recommended Daily Dosage: 1 tablet per 40 lbs of body weight. Tablets can be broken in half for smaller dogs.
Arthramine® for Large Dogs
- Guaranteed Analysis (per tablet): Glucosamine Hydrochloride (500 mg), Vitamin C (120 mg), Bromelain (50 mg), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (10 mg), Manganese (10 mg).
- Ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride, dextrans, stearic acid, sodium ascorbate, silicon dioxide, dried beef liver, dried brewer's yeast, manganese sulfate, bromelain, fish oil, dried whey, microcrystalline cellulose and rice bran. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Recommended Daily Dosage: 1 tablet per 75 lbs of body weight.