1. Install the submersible pump as directed.
2. Thoroughly rinse the gravel, décor and ornaments. Do not use soap or detergent as they may harm fish.
3. Add rinsed gravel.
4. Fill the aquarium with room-temp, treated (dechlorinated) water.
5. Add decorations.
6. Fill the aquarium with water within 3 cm (1.1 in) of top of rim.
7. Float the bag containing your fish in the aquarium for about 15 minutes. This will allow your fish to adjust to the new water temperature.
8. Discard the bag water and place your fish into the aquarium.
9. Switch on the electrical supply and the lighting system on the cover after installation.
10. Feed your fish regularly. Consult a pet care guide to determine the type and amount of food to feed your fish.
11. To help maintain a healthy aquarium, change our 10% of the water weekly or 25% monthly.
12. Please use a soft clothe to clean the surface of the tank.