Piperonyl Butoxide* 5.0%
61.4%, Total 100.0%
*(butyl carbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds
Directions for Use:
1. Bend at perforation and tear off first tube. Hold tube upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
2. The dog/puppy should be standing for easy application. Apply evenly to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of the solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog/puppy.
3. Do not spread this product by hand over the dog/puppy. Although the dog's/puppy's skin and hair oils will naturally distribute the application over the entire dog/puppy, brushing the dog/puppy 12-24 hours after application will help to distribute the material over the skin.
4. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
5. Do not reapply product for 30 days unless retreatment is required, but not sooner than eight days after the initial treatment.
Storage and Disposal:
Store in a cool area away from children and animals. If empty, place in rash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For external use only. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation. Consult a vet before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or animals on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide products for pets. If sensitivity occurs, bathe your dog/puppy with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a vet. Some dogs/puppies may experience hair loss or temporary skin irritation at the application site. If signs persist or become more severe, contact a vet.