Etofenprox (CAS # 80844-07-1) 30.0%
(S)-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6) 3.6%
Piperonyl Butoxide (CAS # 51-03-6)* 5.0%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: 61.4%
*(butyl carbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl ether) and related compounds
Directions for Use:
1. Use finger scoop to lift open door.
2. To load, place tube white side up under the green tabs.
3. Close the green door and the tube will snap open.
4. The dog should be standing for easy application. To apply, use tip to part hair to skin. Press circle on green door once at each of four or five evenly placed spots between the shoulders to the base of the tails. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution.
5. To dispose of empty tube, open green door and drop empty tube in trash or offer for recycling available. Close applicator device door and store in original package.
6. Do not reapply product for 30 days unless retreatment is required, but not sooner than 8 days after the initial treatment. Do not retreat more than once per month.
Storage and Disposal:
Store in a cool area away from children and animals.
Liquid Tube Disposal:
If empty, do not reuse tube. Place in a trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on dogs less than 6 months old. Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Can cause moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap or water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or animals on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Some pets may experience hair loss or temporary skin irritation at the application site. If signs persist or become more severe, contact a veterinarian immediately.
If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
1.20 fl oz total (Six 0.20 fl oz/6 cc tubes)