One-of-a-kind innovative "land and water" environment – combining decoration and filtration!
How the Viquarium Filtration Works:
1. Water is drawn into the intake holes in the filter box
2. Water is mechanically filtered as it passes through the cartridges
3. Water is biologically filtered as it travels through the gravel. The gravel offers a high surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize
4. As the water enters the inlet box, it is pumped up to the waterfall area
5. Filtered water comes out of the waterfall, flows down the cascade and into the riverbed
6. Filtered water returns to the water area