DOG / fun & fashion
Valentine’s Day Dog Treat Frame
This year, you won’t be the only one getting something for Valentine’s Day! Spread the love with a homemade Milk-Bone® frame.
Not intended for consumption. Pets may chew item unexpectedly. Display the finished product out of reach, so your pet is not tempted to nibble on it.
This year, you won’t be the only one getting something for Valentine’s Day! Spread the love with a homemade Milk-Bone® frame. From your heart to his; it’s the sweetest way to say I love you to your faithful companion!
1. What you will need
- Milk-Bone® Mini’s Dog Snacks
- Wooden picture frame
- Red acrylic paint (2 oz.)
- Foam paint brush
- Hot glue gun
- Themed ribbon
- Cute picture of your dog
- Paint wooden frame with red acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Place a picture of your furry Valentine into frame.
- Take glue gun and glue Milk-Bone® Mini’s treats around the frame. Let dry.
- Take ribbon and tie a bow around the bottom of frame.
- Place frame in a favorite spot (out of reach from pet) to be reminded of who loves you this Valentine’s Day.
This recipe was brought to you by blogger, Laurie Gallamore.