e-Gift Certificates are redeemable online only at www.petsmart.com and cannot be used at any physical Petsmart.com retail stores.
www.petsmart.com e-Gift Certificates can be ordered in any amount. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. e-Gift Certificates contain a purchasing code and PIN number. They are activated within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail.
Buying e-Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
After you purchase an e-Gift Certificate:
- Go to our Gift Certificates page.
- Click "Order e-Gift Certificates"
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
Redeeming an e-Gift Certificate
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information they need to use the Gift Certificate at www.petsmart.com.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an e-Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
Rules and Regulations for e-Gift Certificates:
- Shop www.petsmart.com and select products you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) and PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you have more than one e-Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
- You cannot use an e-Gift Certificate to purchase another e-Gift Certificate
- e-Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen e-Gift Certificates.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Care Department.
- No sales tax is charged when buying e-Gift Certificates; however, products purchased with e-Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here.