Puppies need toys made just for them! Stuff this bone with some KONG treats and watch your little man learn the right way to play!
Start your puppy off on the right paw with a KONG toy designed specifically for him. Shaped just like a regular KONG Goodie Bone, but made with a soft, chewy rubber that's recommended for beginning chewers. Satisfaction Guaranteed by manufacturer.
Features & Benefits:
- Special teething rubber is soft and chewy to soothe sore gums.
- Recommended for growing puppies to promote healthy development of teeth and good chewing behavior.
- After adult teeth come in, graduate to the Classic KONG (sold separately).
- Colors come in Blue & White Swirl or Pink & White Swirl.
- Recommended for puppies 2 to 9 months of age.
Why KONG Toys Rule
So, how do KONG toys benefit dogs? First and foremost, they help keep dogs occupied and mentally stimulated while their Pet Parents are away. KONG Toys have a hollow center to stuff with tasty treats that require skill and persistence to get to. There are a variety of KONG Stuff'n treats available for purchase (sold separately), or just use a dab of peanut butter spread around the inside and let your dog get to work! They are nearly indestructible; although, a select few particularly gregarious dogs have had destructive success. KONG Toys have an unpredictable bounce that has been known to cause spontaneous eruptions in playtime fun. Regular use of KONG Toys can also improve oral health.
Supervise your dog's use of KONG Toys until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. Frequently check the toy for cracks or missing pieces. If damaged, remove toy and replace with new.