- Made from rubberwood and timber
- Latched gate handle for extra security
- Gate door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement from room to room
- Tall enough to keep small to medium adult pets confined but not you
- Rubber stopper protects surfaces from scratches; easy to assemble
At Richell USA, we utilize beautiful rubberwood in the design and construction of our pet products. We selected this particular timber as our signature wood because of its high durability and tight grain, which takes beautifully to a wide range of finishes. The wood also has the ability to minimize shrinkage, cracks and warps, making it the perfect candidate for the production of high-quality pet products.
Rubberwood is best known for the production of latex, which is used worldwide for rubber-based products. So while other trees are cut down for the sole purpose of producing certain products, rubberwood is used only after it completes its latex-producing cycle and dies, which generally lasts 26-30 years. This is another reason why Richell loves this timber!
Gate width has three configurations: 36"W, 48"W or 60"W
Gate Door opening is 23"W
Step-over bar is 1.625" high
1.5" space between wood spindles
Recommended for dogs 8-44 lbs (4-20 kg)
Height is 34.6