Does your pet have difficulty climbing up to his favorite spot? Then the Deluxe Doggy Steps are the solution you've been searching for.
Does your pet have difficulty climbing up to his favorite spot? The solution is Doggy Steps. It's just the right height to help smaller and older dogs step up where they want to go - up to couches and beds. It's also great for pets to step up into cars or trucks. It's lightweight and portable so it goes anywhere and no more bending over to help your pet up.. so there's less stress on your back too!
Doggy Steps is essential for pets with hip dysplasia, arthritis, simply old age. Doggy Steps gives your pet freedom from the floor—-and more companionship than ever before! Use near the bed, couch, car--anywhere your pet could use a little help getting up or down. Doggy Steps is designed especially for smaller breeds, older dogs, dogs with arthritis or back problems, and overweight dogs, so each step is 4" tall, just the right height for those doggy legs.
- Great for small & older dogs--or just plain spoiled dogs!
- Fast easy snap-together assembly - no tools required
- Plush, sheepskin-look machine washable cover
- No more jumping--no more straining!
- 3 Step Sturdy construction holds up to 70 lbs
Here some helpful hints that you could try to get your dog accustomed to using Doggy Steps:
- Place the Doggy Steps on a stable, non-slippery floor.
- Be sure the Doggy Steps are placed firmly against the object you would like your dog to climb.
- Place a couple of your dog's favorite treats on the bottom step of the Doggy Steps. Allow your dog to take the treats off the step.
- When your dog is comfortable taking the treats off the bottom step, place a couple more treats on the second step. Again, allow the dog to take the treats off the step and become comfortable stepping onto the bottom step.
- Continue to place treats on each step, and then onto the bed or sofa, until your dog walks up the steps confidently. These simple techniques will reward your dog in a positive manner and make him/her very comfortable using the Doggy Steps. You can also use these same techniques to train your dog to go down the steps. Simply do the exercise in reverse order. Be sure to lavish praise on your dog when he/she uses the Doggy Steps correctly!