Keep your feathered friend satisfied and feeling his or her best with this KAYTEE Foraging Rainforest Macaw Bird Food. The food contains whole grains, flaxseeds, fruits and other wholesome ingredients to keep your pet feeling his or her best. The food mimics the nutritional variety and mental stimulation found in nature and encourages healthy foraging behaviors.
- For Macaws, Cockatoos and Parrots
- Natural vegetation, grasses, seeds and bark provide the nutritional variety and mental stimulation nature intended
- Encourages healthy foraging behaviors
- Made with whole grains for energy and optimal health and vitality
- Contains flaxseed to promote healthy skin and feathering
- Fruit and other supplements support bright feathers, healthy bones and proper growth and development
- Contains oil seeds and nuts for muscle growth and maintenance
- When introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of the old food and the new food, gradually increasing
- Feed 1 cup daily to Macaws or Cockatoos; feed 1/2 cup daily to Parrots
- Ingredients: ground corn, striped sunflower, ground wheat, dried mango, dried papaya, milo, dried bananas, dehulled soybean meal, corn gluten meal, pistachios, whole peanuts, wheat middlings, coconut, dried red peppers, dried pineapple, ground oat groats, almonds, brazil nuts, pumpkin seed, hibiscus petals, dried beet pulp, soy oil, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ground flaxseed, dried whole egg, walnuts, macadamia nuts, wheat germ meal, salt, L-lysine, cashews, pecans, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, algae meal, fructooligosaccharide, brewer's dried yeast, sun-cured alfalfa meal, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, DL-methionine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), niacin, yucca schidigera extract, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, rosemary extract, citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), folic acid, beta carotene, canthaxanthin, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 1
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 18.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%
Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
Discard any uneaten food and clean food dish before next feeding.
Fresh water should be available at all times.
Feeding amount can be used as a starting point for one bird.
Adjust the portions to maintain proper weight and if additional birds are fed.
Available in a 4-lb. package