Keep your feathered friend well-fed and healthy with this KAYTEE Foraging Grassland Cockatiel Food. Formulated with whole grains, flaxseeds, oil seeds and grasses and other supplements, the food mimics the nutritional variety found in nature, and the food also encourages healthy foraging and eating behaviors.
- For Cockatiels and Lovebirds
- Fortified to provide the nutritional variety found in your pet's natural habitat
- Encourages healthy foraging and eating habits
- Whole grains for energy and optimal health
- Includes flaxseeds to support healthy skin and feathering
- Grasses and other supplements promote bright feathers, healthy bones and proper growth and development
- Contains oil seeds support muscle growth and maintenance
- Feed 2 – 4 Tbsp. per day
- When introducing a new food begin with a mixture of the foods, gradually increasing the amount of new food over a 7 – 10 day period
- Ingredients: canary grass seed, ground corn, white millet, sunflower, flaxseed, red millet, dehulled soybean meal, ground wheat, chia seed, corn gluten meal, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, dried beet pulp, soy oil, cinnamon bark, dried jasmine flowers, spray millet pieces, dehydrated alfalfa leaves, sun-cured timothy grass hay, ground flaxseed, wheat germ meal, salt, L-lysine, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, algae meal, fructooligosaccharide, brewer's dried yeast, sun-cured alfalfa meal, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, DL-methionine, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yeast extract, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), niacin, yucca schidigera extract, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, rosemary extract, citric acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), folic acid, beta carotene, calcium iodate, biotin, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Yellow 5 and Blue 1
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0%, Crude Fat (min) 9.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 14.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
Feeding amounts can be used as a starting point for one bird; adjust the portions to maintain proper weight and if additional birds are fed.
For best results discard any uneaten portion and clean food dish before next feeding.
Fresh water should be available at all times.
Available in a 4-lb. package