Place Stokes Select Red Hummingbird Instant Nectar in a feeder in
early spring, just before the hummingbirds arrive. You can create a
good hummingbird habitat with a variety of trees, areas of sun and
shade and flowers, especially red tubular flowers.
- Natural red coloring
- No water or stirring necessary
Water, Sucrose, Dextrose, Carmine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid,
Moisture (not more than).... 89%
Sugar (not less than).... 10%
Crude Protein.... 0%
Crude Fat.... 0%
Instructions for Use:
- Mix 6 oz of liquid concentrate with 10 oz of water. Stir to
blend and pour into your feeder.
- Clean and refill feeder with fresh nectar every 2 days.
- Due to the all-natural color, some fading may occur.
- To attract more hummingbirds, select a feeder with red on
Net Wt 8 oz. (227 g)