Tempt the wild birds in your area to flock to your feeder when you serve this food that features a delicious blend of seeds, nuts, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
Enjoy the company of wild birds in your yard or outdoor area when you fill your feeders with this Birdola Selects Country Nut Mix Wild Bird Food. The food features a delicious blend of high-quality ingredients birds love, while the Nutri-Boost dietary supplement provides beneficial vitamins, minerals and electrolytes birds need to thrive.
- For Woodpeckers, Blue Jays, Cardinals, Nuthatches, Towhees and other seed- and nut-eating wild birds
- Delicious blend of desirable ingredients entices birds to keep coming back for more
- Nutri-Boost dietary supplement provides valuable vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- Pour into feeder; offer only the amount birds can consume in a day or two
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: black oil sunflower seeds, white proso millet seeds, peanuts, peanut hearts, mixed feed nuts, cracked corn, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, d-pantothenic acid, niacin, sodium chloride and magnesium sulfate
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 24.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%
Clean feeders regularly.
Not intended for human consumption.
This product is produced in a facility that uses peanuts and tree nuts.
Available in a 5-lb. package