Treat your little critter to a mouthwatering meal with this food. Made with a blend of fruits, vegetables, oats and more, this food provides the ingredients guinea pigs need to thrive.
Keep your furry friend happy and healthy with Tropical Carnival Guinea Pig Food. The food is made from a blend of fruits, vegetables and more to offer a delicious taste that will brighten your pet's day.
- For small animals, such as rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas
- Delicious blend of fruits, vegetables, oats and more for a taste your pet will love
- May be fed as a treat or mixed with your pet's daily diet; treats should not exceed 20% of your pet's daily intake
- Ingredients: alfalfa hay sun-cured ground, sun-cured timothy grass hay ground, oat groats, dried papaya, dried pineapple, wheat, sunflower seeds, dried carrots, dried banana, raisins, dried sweet potatoes, pumpkin seed, dried apples, dried cranberries, wheat, wheat middlings, wheat flour, ground corn, ground oats, ground barley, corn gluten meal, dehulled soybean meal, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, brewer's dried yeast, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, algae meal, fructooligosaccharide, L-lysine, salt, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, DL-methionine, zinc proteinate, sodium selenite, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation product, biotin, folic acid, lecithin, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), yucca schidigera extract, rosemary, carotene, titanium dioxide, banana oil, red 40, blue 1, yellow5 & 6 and sulfur dioxide.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.5%, Crude Fat (min) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 22.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C) 220mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 2,000 IU/kg, Total Lactic Acid Bacteria (min) 75,000 CFU/g (bacillus subtilis, aspergillus oryzae, L. acidophilus, L. casei, difidobacteriumthermophilum, enterococcus faecium, aspergillus niger)
Manufactured in a facility that processes shrimp, peanuts and other tree nuts.
Not intended for human consumption.
It's important to establish a consistent feeding and cleaning schedule for your pet.
Keep food cups filled at all time and always supply fresh, clean drinking water.
Available in a 10-lb. package