Feed your guinea pig a tasty meal that includes the fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals he or she needs. This food features natural timothy hay and a boost of vitamin C for balanced nutrition.
Delight your guinea pig with the wholesome and flavorful KAYTEE Timothy Complete Plus Fruits & Vegetables Guinea Pig Food. Loaded with fruits, vegetables, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this food helps promote complete, balanced nutrition. Natural timothy hay and a boost of vitamin C ensures that your guinea pig will remain happy and healthy.
- For guinea pigs
- Provides your guinea pig with complete nutrition with natural timothy hay, added vitamins and minerals
- High fiber content helps support digestive health
- Features fruits and vegetables packed with antioxidants and nutrients to help boost your guinea pig's health
- Contains low levels of protein and calcium to help prevent urinary tract problems
- Feed your guinea pig 1/4 –1/2 cup daily
- If you are introducing this food to your guinea pig, gradually mix it in with the current food, increasing the amount of the new food over the course of 7 to 10 days
- Ingredients: sun-cured timothy grass hay, wheat middlings, ground wheat, oat hulls, dehulled soybean meal, sun-cured alfalfa meal, dried cane molasses, dehydrated carrots, pumpkin seed, dried cranberry, salt, dicalcium phosphate, soy oil, calcium carbonate, dried mango, DL-methionine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), ferrous sulfate, riboflavin supplement, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), rosemary extract, citric acid, copper sulfate, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, calcium iodate, dried a. oryzae fermentation extract (source of protease), dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, cobalt carbonate and sodium selenite.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 23.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Calcium (min) 0.4%, Calcium (max) 0.9%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, Salt (min) 0.25%, Salt (max) 0.75%, Potassium (min) 1.2%, Iron (min) 150ppm, Copper (min) 20ppm, Manganese (min) 100ppm, Zinc (min) 80ppm, Vitamin A (min) 4000 IU/lb., Vitamin D (min) 500 IU/lb., Vitamin E (min) 20 IU/lb., Riboflavin (min) 3mg/lb., d-Pantothentic Acid (min) 6mg/lb., Niacin (min) 20mg/lb., Ascorbic Acid (min) 100mg/lb.
Adjust food portions to maintain proper weight and to accommodate additional pets.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
Discard uneaten food and clean the dish before each feeding.
Upon opening, use food within 30 to 45 days.
Remove air from package and reseal for freshness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate or freeze for extended storage.
Available in 5-lb. bag