Bring out the natural beauty in your fish with this nutritious food that enhances the reds and yellows in Ornamental Goldfish and Koi. Vitamins, amino acids, fat and fiber combine to deliver a healthy and nutritious food for your pets.
Enjoy beautiful, healthy pets with TetraPond Koi Vibrance Fish Food. Ideal for all sizes of Ornamental Goldfish and Koi, this nutritious food enhances the natural reds and yellows in your fish for a beautiful appearance. The food contains plenty of vitamins for a healthy metabolism and overall health, and proteins and amino acids promote growth and maintenance. Fat serves as a concentrated energy source, and fiber aids in healthy and efficient digestion. The sticks are easily digested to reduce waste and maintain clear water, and the food softens on contact with water, making it easy for small and large fish to eat and enjoy.
- Ideal for all sizes of Koi and Ornamental Goldfish
- Enhances the natural reds and yellows in your fish for beautiful, vibrant colors
- Vitamins and protein promote healthy growth, metabolism and maintenance
- Fat serves as a concentrated energy source
- Fiber aids in healthy and efficient digestion
- Easily digested to reduce waste and maintain clear water
- Softens on contact with water, making it easy for small and large fish to easily enjoy the food
- Feed at least 2 – 3 times daily, only as much food as your fish will consume within 5 minutes
- Contains corn flour, fish meal, wheat starch, dehulled soybean meal, feeding oatmeal, wheat gluten, wheat germ meal, potato protein, monobasic calcium phosphate, soybean oil, yeast extract, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), riboflavin-5-phosphate (source of vitamin B2), inositol, niacin (nicotinic acid), a-tocopherol-acetate (source of vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), vitamin A palmitate (source of vitamin A), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), manganese sulfate monohydrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, ferrous sulfate monohydrate, cobalt acetate, beta-carotene (E160A), annatto extract, canthaxanthin and ethoxyquin (as a preservative)
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 31.0%, Crude Fat (min) 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 7.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Vitamin C (min) 100mg/kg
When water temperature is below 50Â°F, pond fish should be fed only TetraPond Spring & Fall Diet. They should not be fed below 39Â°F.