Serve these pellets and provide your goldfish with a highly digestible source of energy-providing carbohydrates. The food enhances the colors of your fish and supports digestion and growth.
Keep your goldfish healthy and active by serving API Goldfish Regular Pellets. The food contains pea protein to support digestion and growth, while the carrot and marigold blend maintains the bright colors of your goldfish. Wheat sources offer a highly digestible form of carbohydrates to provide your finned friends with energy.
- For goldfish
- Contains pea protein to promote digestion and growth
- Carrot and marigold blend for vibrant coloration in your fish
- Includes wheat sources that offer a highly digestible source of carbohydrates to provide energy
- Feed twice a day; feed the amount of food your goldfish will consume in 3 minutes
- Contains wheat flour, pea protein, squid meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, condensed fish protein digest, wheat germ meal, tagetes extract, beet pulp, dried molasses, brewer's dried yeast, dried seaweed meal (fucaceae), garlic powder, polychaete worms, earthworm meal, spirulina, carrot meal, beet powder, lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, choline chloride, honey, hydrolyzed yeast, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, a-tocopherol acetate, inositol, propyl gallate (preservative), citric acid (preservative), calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, BHT (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, copper sulfate, biotin and vitamin D3 supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0%, Crude Fat (min) 4.8%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.4%, Moisture (max) 9.0%, Vitamin E (min) 454 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 363mg/lb.
Available in 4- and 7-oz. packages.