- Veterinarian approved
- Touch-sensitive training pad emits static corrections
- Keeps pets off furniture, counter tops & off-limit
- Use around trash cans, bedrooms, the Christmas tree &
The Scat Mat is a touch-sensitive training pad that quickly
conditions pets to avoid prohibited areas with harmless, low-power
electronic pulses similar to static electricity. Place the clear
flexible vinyl Scat Mat in a room entrance, on your sofa, counter
top or the hood of your car. The touch sensitive pad will silently
protect prohibited areas. When touched, the battery sends small
pulses to the mat for three seconds. These surprising little "zaps"
quickly repel most pets who stay away after one or two
exposures--even after the mat is removed. Veterinarian approved
Scat Mat works when all else fails. Used in conjunction with your
normal training techniques and surface cleaning (as appropriate for
elimination behavior changes), the Scat Mat will help you restore
harmony to your household.
Scat Mat Features:
- One 9 volt battery (not included) provides approximately six
months operation or 10,000 activations.
- Silent operation corrects unwanted behavior without disturbing
other pets or people in the home day and night.
- Flexible, transparent mats are made from PVC which contours and
blends into surfaces and rolls for storage.
- Adjustable output (low, medium, high) allows appropriate
deterrence sensations for varying sized pets. Train kittens on low,
adult cats and puppies on medium and adult dogs and long haired
cats on high.
- Extension mats can be connected to economically increase area
- Scat Mat components clip together with snap fasteners.
American and Canadian humane societies, the Canadian Council on
Animal Welfare, and the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association
have deemed Scat Mats an acceptable product for use in situations
where positive reinforcement is not effective. They consider the
Scat Mat to be a humane, and potentially life-saving product. The
electrical energy emitted by the Scat Mat is extremely small. If a
small child comes in contact with the mat, he or she will recoil
from it, just as an unsuspecting adult will.
Manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee and a two-year