Now your dog has the added power to fight the increasing threat of ticks and fleas moving from the backwoods into the backyard.
For dogs & puppies 8 weeks or older
Convenient, fast-acting, long-lasting spot-on treatment for control of ticks, fleas and chewing lice.
The amount of active ingredients in the total volume is equivalent to 6.4% Fipronil, 5.8% (S)-Methoprene, and 7.6% Amitraz.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Side A
Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-methoprene 8.8%, Other ingredients 81.4%, total 100.0%
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Side B
Amitraz 22.1%, Other ingredients 77.9%, total 100.0%
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CERTIFECTÂ® rapidly starts killing all stages of ticks within 6 hours, including Deer ticks, Gulf Coast ticks, Black legged ticks, Brown Dog ticks, American Dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, Yellow Dog ticks, European Dog ticks, Wood ticks, and Paralysis ticks
- Detaches ticks when applied to a dog with a pre-existing infestation
- Kills ticks which may transmit Lyme Disease, Canine Ehrlichiosis, Anaplasmosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Hetatozoonosis, Babesiosis, or cause tick paralysis
- Provides potentiated efficacy against ticks
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs & flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills fleas that may transmit disease, including bartonellosis and tapeworm disease.
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Stops existing infestations and prevents re-infestations of fleas and ticks
- Long-lasting for 1 month against ticks and 3 months against fleas
- Eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant, and lactating bitches
- Apply once per month for at least two months for the elimination of mites.
- DO NOT USE ON CATS
- CERTIFECTÂ® contains fipronil, (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator (IGR), and amitraz.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. Use on dogs ONLY. Do not use on cats, rabbits, or other animals. Do not apply more than once per month.
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
CERTIFECTÂ® detaches ticks when applied to a dog with a pre-existing infestation. Do not apply more than once a month.
Research demonstrates that CERTIFECTÂ® kills adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis and Ct. canis), flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to three months. CERTIFECTÂ® also prevents development of all flea stages for up to three months. Although CERTIFECTÂ® can control fleas for up to three months, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Do not contact the treated area until completely dry. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. SIDE EFFECTS: temporary lethargy and pruritis (itching) may occur with the use of this product. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. DO NOT use on dogs that have been diagnosed with diabetes or heart problems. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs that are medicated, debilitated, aged or obese. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Amitraz is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); therefore, people taking MAOI-containing medication must take pa