Use this treatment to protect your cat against fleas and ticks. The treatment is formulated to kill the unwanted pests, and the treatment offers easy application.
Protect your feline friend against harmful, unwanted pests with this SENTRY FiproGuard Max Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Cats. The easy-to-apply treatment is formulated to kill fleas and ticks and provide protection against the dangerous pests.
- For cats ages 12 weeks and older
- Kills fleas and ticks on your cat
- Protects your cat against unwanted, dangerous pests
- Remove product tubes from the package; separate 1 tube from the others
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body; use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line
- Hold the cat with 1 hand, and use the other hand to apply the solution
- Invert the tube and use the narrow end to part the cat's hair; apply contents of 1 tube of SENTRY FiproGuard Max for Catas a stripe, starting high on the back of the cat's neck to in front of the shoulder blades, or as a spot between the shoulder blades
- Hold the cat for a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the cat's coat
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and put into the trash; only 1 applicator per treatment is needed
- Use entire contents of tube on each cat; do not split tubes between cats; do not use multiple tubes on 1 cat
- Ingredients: fipronil 9.8%, etofenprox 15.0%, other ingredients 75.2%
Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Do not treat your cat with more than 1 pesticide product at a time; overdosing your cat can result in serious illness and even death.
Best if used year round.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated cats; consult a veterinarian before using on cats with known organ dysfunction.
Separate the treated cat from all other cats and dogs for 24 hours after treatment has been applied; cats and dogs that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated cat may be at risk of serious harmful effects.
The most common signs of ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth; if these symptoms occur, immediately feed your cat and continue to monitor your pet for the next 24 hours.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on cats; if signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your cat with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately by calling 1-800-781-4738.
Available in a 6-count package