Dogs are very playful and intelligent animals. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with TRIXIE's Game Bone. It's actually two games in one, suitable for both beginner and intermediate canine gamers.
On one side is our Solitaire Game. Dogs must remove the hollow pegs from the holes to reveal their treats. Keep your dog challenged and curious by varying the number and placement of treats. On the flip side, our Advanced Chess Game requires dogs to correctly push the discs and lift the pegs to reveal treats hidden in the compartments below. For an added challenge, use the pegs as stoppers between the discs. The heavyweight wooden construction helps keep this game in place as your dog explores. We've also included an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages through play.
- For beginner and intermediate players (Levels 1 & 2)
- Side 1: Solitaire Game requires dogs to remove hollow pegs from holes
- Side 2a: Advanced Chess uses a combination of sliding discs and hollow pegs for three levels of play
- Side 2b: For a two-step challenge, use pegs as stoppers between sliding discs
- Vary number and placement of treats and pegs to increase level of difficulty
- Heavyweight wooden construction helps keep game in place
- Includes a booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs through play
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 12" x 3" (20 x 31 x 7 cm) (4 lbs.)
- Materials: MDF-plastic mix