- Designed to fit Zoo Med's Naturalistic Terrariums
- Built-in reflector allows for increased heat & UVB
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on back of hood
- Available in 12
Zoo Med's Naturalistic Terrarium Hoods are designed to fit Zoo
Med's Naturalistic Terrariums. Different sockets allow for a
combination of fluorescent, heat, daylight or nightlight bulbs;
varies by hood size.
The 12" Naturalistic Terrarium Hood:
- Includes a built-in reflector and socket for heat or UVB
- This hood fits all 12" wide Naturalistic Terrariums
- UVB: Use with Zoo Med's Reptisun 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent
Lamp for UVB and UVA
- Daytime Heat: Use Zoo Med's Daylight Blue Reptile Bulb (up to
- 24 Hour Heat: Use Zoo Med's Nightlight Red Reptile Bulb (up to
- Do not splice, repair or modify.
- Do not use in wet conditions. Use indoors only. Keep children
and pets (other than your terrarium reptiles) away from
- Fully insert plug.
- Fully extend cord before using.
- Do not cover with blankets, rugs or any material.
- Do not use damaged cord sets - inspect periodically.
- Do not exceed electrical rating.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the
other). To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this plug is
intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still
does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the
plug in any way.
Note: Reptiles should maintain a minimum safe distance of 6
inches from any UVB lamp. Set up your terrarium in a way that will
prevent your animals from getting too close to their UVB lamp.