Place Stokes Select Red Hummingbird Instant Nectar Powder
Concentrate in a feeder in early spring, just before the
hummingbirds arrive. You can create a good hummingbird habitat with
a variety of trees, areas of sun and shade and flowers, especially
red tubular flowers.
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Natural red color
Ingredients: Sucrose, Dextrose, Beet Color, Citric
Sugar (not less than)... 98%
Moisture (not more than)... 2%
Instructions for Use:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of powder nectar with 6 oz of water and stir
solution until powder is dissolved. (No boiling required.)
- Pour nectar solution in feeder.
- Only mix as much nectar as needed for your feeders.
- Store any unused nectar solution in covered container in the
- Clean and refill feeder every 2 days with nectar.
- Due to all-natural color, some fading may occur.
- To attract more hummingbirds, select a feeder with red on
Net Wt 2 lbs