Offer your aging small dog all the nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants he or she needs to thrive during the later years with this food. Specially formulated to meet the high energy requirements of small dogs, the food also contains L-carnitine to enhance fat metabolism and help keep your dog's weight at an ideal level.
Your little canine companion has lived in the lap of luxury for his or her entire life, so keep pampering your petite pooch during the later years with this Royal Canin Canine Health Nutrition MINI Aging +12 Dog Food. The food is made with quality ingredients and savory flavors, and with each tasty bite, your little dog receives select nutrients, EPA, DHA and a blend of antioxidants that promote good health in his or her golden years. The food is formulated to meet your small dog's high energy needs, while L-carnitine enhances fat metabolism to help him or her stay lean. Thanks to the specially designed, easy-to-rehydrate kibble, the food helps make mealtime easier.
- For small dogs more than 12 years of age and weighing 9 – 22 lb.
- Formulated with essential nutrients, EPA, DHA and a complex of antioxidants to support healthy aging in your small dog
- Delicious flavor is sure to satisfy finicky eaters
- Designed to meet the high energy needs of your small dog to help maintain a healthy weight
- Healthy dose of L-carnitine boosts fat metabolism to help keep your dog fit
- Kibble easily rehydrates to make eating an easier process for older dogs
- Kibble technology helps reduce tartar formation to promote optimal dental health
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup to dogs weighing 2.2 lb.; feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup to dogs weighing 4.4 lb.; feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup to dogs weighing 6.6 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups to dogs weighing 8.8 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/4 cups to dogs weighing 11 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 13.2 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-5/8 cups to dogs weighing 15.4 lb.; feed 1-3/8 – 1-7/8 cups to dogs weighing 17.6 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2 cups to dogs weighing 19.8 lb.; feed 1-5/8 – 2-1/8 cups to dogs weighing 22 lb.
- Feeding instructions vary based on dog size and activity level
- Ingredients: brown rice, corn, corn gluten meal, chicken meal, brewer's rice, chicken fat, natural flavors, wheat gluten, wheat, dried beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, salt, L-arginine, hydrolyzed yeast, L-lysine, DL-alpha tocopherol, acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B12), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, DL-methionine, L-tryptophan, zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), green tea extract, lycopene, L-carnitine and rosemary extract; preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.6%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, EPA* (min) 0.3%, DHA* (min) 0.1%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Available in a 2.5-lb. bag.