For a crystal clear, healthy aquarium. For freshwater and marine. Offers superior biological filtration.
All PenguinÂ® Bio-Wheel Power Filters deliver simple, easy, 3-stage aquarium filtration - without the hassle of air pumps, valves, tubing or air stones. Now there are new features, new sizes, increased flow rates and a Bio-Wheel that's up to 50% larger!
The new two-piece filter hood provides quick flip-top filter cartridge access. A noise-reducing vented cover ensures quieter operation. The adjustable mid-level intake increases water circulation throughout the aquarium and the larger 200 and 350 models feature extra media slots - you can add an extra Rite-Size Filter Cartridge or Penguin Refillable Media Cartridge for enhanced chemical filtration.
Convenient Penguin Rite-Size Filter Cartridges come ready to use with each filter - ready to mechanically and chemically remove waste, discoloration and odors. Each contains new faster-acting Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon for maximum efficiency. Biological filtration is provided by the revolutionary Bio-Wheel - proven best at removing toxic ammonia and nitrite. Maintenance is fast and easy. The Rite-Size Cartridge changes in seconds - with no messy assembly required. And the Bio-Wheel never needs replacing!
- Noise-Reducing Vented Cover For quieter operation
- Two-Piece Filter Hood For flip-top filter cartridge access
- Adjustable Mid-Level Intake attaches to the Intake Extension Tube to provide increased water circulation.
- Extra Media Slots (Penguin 200 and 350) For an additional Rite-Size Filter Cartridge or Penguin Refillable Media Cartridge for enhanced chemical filtration.
- Leak Proof, Easy-Care Design One-piece tank and motor assembly means no O-rings to fail. Single moving part removes easily for cleaning. No oiling or motor maintenance required.
- Automatic Self-Starting Feature Restarts automatically. No messy siphons or valves.
- Worry-Free, Safety Engineering UL listed; cUL or CSA listed. Epoxy-sealed, moisture-proof motor ensures safe operation.