Rated 1.9 out of 5 by 7
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cameron09 WASTE of MONEY
My husband bought this for our pets but from the time he got it out of the box it never worked right. When you click the button it goes on and off. You have to hold it just right to get the light to come on and even then it only stays on for a few seconds before it goes off. My pets are very disappointed because they would see the light and get really excited but then it would disappear and not come back on. This is the worst KONG product I have ever encountered.
October 11, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by godivamonster RE: Terrible
This laser does not work. The light is weak and the cat cannot see it. Plus any slight moment of the light affects the batteries, which makes the light go on and off. I returned it pronto and will choose another laser light.
March 4, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by ahri if only the battery life was good..
i expected more than 3 days of battery life from this product. i don't know how this product gets more than 1 star..
October 8, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by rom0426 better off buying another one
recently I purchased this for my dog, she loves it but the body it self is made out of cheap metal and the button sometimes gets caught under the metal. Not to mention the laser isn't consistent, keeps getting cut off/on, while playing with this laser with my dog. I have to switch the batteries in order to get a good laser going for one play. quite annoying, I'm going to find a good quality one that will last me for a while.
January 30, 2013