Deter stool eating in puppies and adult dogs with these chewable tablets. Formulated for adult dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks, these tablets help deter your pet from ingesting stool.
Deter unwanted habits in your pet using 21st Century Level 2 Moderate Coprophagia Deterrence for Dogs. Formulated for adult dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks, these liver-flavored tablets deter your pet from eating stool. The tablets are chewable for easy ingestion and convenient use.
- For adult dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks
- Helps deter your pet from ingesting stool
- Chewable tablets offer an appetizing liver flavor
- Administer 1 tablet per 20 lb. of body weight twice daily
- Active Ingredients: Yucca Schidigera: 200mg, Cayenne Pepper: 10mg, Alpha Amylase: 150 USPu, Parsley Leaf: 200mg, Glutamic Acid: 50mg, Chamomile: 50mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100mcg
- Inactive Ingredients: beef liver, cellulose, dried whey, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, pork liver, silicon dioxide and stearic acid
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Federal law prohibits the use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store product in cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86Â°F.
Available in a 75-count package