This remote training system is perfect for successful training for dogs over 40 lbs. It offers ten levels of static correction and a tone-only feature.
Click "More details" below to view a PDF version of the Owner's Manual.
Remote trainers are great for stubborn or hard-to-train dogs. Use the PetSafe Deluxe Remote Trainer to reinforce obedience commands or stop undesirable behaviors. The collar provides 10 levels of static correction (or tone-only correction) which serves as an unpleasant distraction to your dog. When your dog obeys your obedience command or stops the unwanted behavior, he avoids an unpleasant static correction. He will quickly learn to associate the static correction with bad behavior.
How it works
The Big Dog remote training system is specially designed for dogs weighing 40 lbs. or more (click here to shop for the PetSafe Little Dog Deluxe Remote Trainer, for dogs weighing 40 lbs or less). It offers a wide range of stimulation levels (10) which you set from the hand-held transmitter. The transmitter is a small battery-powered remote device that controls the collar receiver. When you press the transmitter button, a signal is sent to the collar which activates a static correction. Upon receipt of this signal, the collar probes deliver static corrections to your dog as you press the transmitter button (up to 8 seconds). The transmitter also features a tone-only option, which is useful for correction without stimulation once your dog is trained. The waterproof receiver collar can receive the correction signal up to 100 yards.
- For dogs weighing 40 lbs. or more
- 10 levels of stimulation plus tone-only button
- Correction levels: 250 volts - 7000 volts
- 100 yard range
- Waterproof lightweight 2.4 oz. collar receiver and adjustable nylon collar
- Replaceable collar battery
- Water resistant transmitter
- 2 sets of collar probes included for long- and short-haired dogs
- All batteries included - collar is ready to use
- Test light - ensures collar is functioning properly
- Indicator light - tells you when the system is activated
- Waterproof receiver box
- Water resistant remote transmitter
- Adjustable nylon collar
- Two sets of collar probes: short and long
- Test kit
- Operations manuals and training guide
- Two 3-volt lithium batteries
- One 9-volt alkaline battery
- A small battery-powered remote device that controls the collar receiver
- Correction dial on face allows you to control the level of correction
- Red light on face flickers when you send a correction signal to the receiver collar
- Pop off battery cover and belt clip on back
- Eyelet to attach the transmitter to a lanyard to prevent it from being lost
- Requires one (1) 9-volt alkaline battery (one included, additional sold separately)
- Frequency: 303.825 MHz
- Dimensions: 6"H x 1.5"W x 1"D
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
Receiver collar specifications:
- Consists of a receiver unit attached to a durable nylon collar
- Dog receives corrections through probes on collar
- Two sets of probes are provided: short for short-haired dogs and long for long-haired dogs
- Power push button
- Red light serves as low battery indicator
- Requires two (2) 3-Volt Lithium Batteries (two included, additional sold separately)
- Battery life of up to 30 days
- Dimensions: 1"H x 2.5"W x 1.25"D
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
Manufacturer offers a limited lifetime warranty.