This Grreat Choice Cracked Corn Wild Bird Food is a good source of protein and fiber for ground-feeding birds and other wildlife.
Give the lively foragers and ground feeders that come to your yard a nutritious food source with this cracked corn. The corn is a good source of protein and fiber and also makes a great addition to customized seed mixes. Designed to attract a variety of ground-feeding birds, including Jays, Pigeons, Doves, Pheasants, Quail and more, the cracked corn also appeals to other wildlife such as squirrels and chipmunks.
- Attracts Jays, Pigeons, Doves, Pheasants, Quail, Woodpeckers and other birds (types of birds will vary by region)
- Also attracts other wildlife, including squirrels and chipmunks
- Good source of protein and fiber for a variety of ground-feeding birds
- Great addition to a customized seed mix
- To maintain freshness, store this food in an airtight container in a cool, dry area, away from rodents and insects
- Contains cracked corn
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (min) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 13.0%
Human Allergen Information: manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts