Featuring key ingredients like EPA, DHA, powerful antioxidants and other essential nutrients, this food ensures that your small dog looks and feels healthy, happy and active in his or her later years. The kibble is designed for easier digestion, and helps to remove tartar buildup to promote good dental health.
Your little prince or princess will jump for joy when you fill his or her food dish with this Royal Canin Canine Health Nutrition MINI Indoor Aging +12 Dog Food. Geared specifically toward small-breed dogs that are ages 12 years and up and stay mainly indoors, the formula delivers a healthy combination of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and other essential ingredients to ensure that your dog stays in good health. With each savory bite, your pup receives DHA and EPA to ensure healthy skin and coat. The kibble easily rehydrates and features digestible proteins, healthy levels of fiber and quality carbohydrates to make the digestion process easy on your elderly little companion. Thekibble helps to fight the formation of tartar.
- For small dogs that weigh 9 – 22 lb., are 12 years or older and live primarily indoors
- Formulated with a key nutrients, EPA, DHA and a complex of powerful antioxidants to support healthy aging in your small dog
- Ideal levels of EPA and DHA promote beautiful and healthy skin and coat
- Proven kibble technology helps reduce tartar buildup for good dental health
- Kibble easily rehydrates to make eating an easier process to manage for older dogs
- Highly digestible proteins, optimal fiber levels and quality carbohydrates promote healthy digestion and help reduce stool odor and volume
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup to dogs weighing 2.2 lb.; feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup to dogs weighing 4.4 lb.; feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup to dogs weighing 6.6 lb.; feed 3/4 – 7/8 cup to dogs weighing 8.8 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cups to dogs weighing 11 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/4 cup to dogs weighing 13.2 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-3/8 cups to dogs weighing 15.4 lb.; feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups to dogs weighing 17.6 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups to dogs weighing 19.8 lb.; feed 1-3/8 – 1-7/8 cups to dogs weighing 22 lb.
- Feeding instructions vary based on dog size and activity level
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn, chicken meal, wheat gluten, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-tyrosine, calcium carbonate, L-arginine, salt, taurine, hydrolyzed yeast, DL-methionine, choline chloride, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, magnesium oxide, L-lysine, L-tryptophan, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, green tea extract, L-carnitine, lycopene and rosemary extract; preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.3%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, EPA* (min) 0.3%, DHA* (min) 0.1%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Available in a 3-lb. bag