With digestion-enhancing prebiotics and highly digestible proteins, this indoor puppy food offers a gentle introduction to the nutrients and antioxidants your small-breed pooch needs to grow strong. As the food supports your puppy's digestive health, it also delivers antioxidants that strengthen his or her defenses, EPA and DHA that promote a shiny coat and fiber and carbohydrates that minimize stool volume.
Your small-breed puppy is at his or her prime when scurrying down the hall and snuggling up with you on the sofa. Support your indoor pup's lifestyle with the blend of quality proteins, carbohydrates and fiber provided by this Royal Canin Canine Health Nutrition MINI Indoor Puppy Dog Food. Specially formulated with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics, the food ensures maximum nutrient absorption while being gentle on your pup's young stomach. Your 4-legged friend will show off a beautiful coat and healthy skin thanks to the food's balanced EPA and DHA levels.
- For small-breed puppies up to 10 months old with a target adult weight of 9 – 22 lb.
- For puppies who mainly live indoors
- Highly digestible proteins ensure maximum nutrient absorption while prebiotics help support your pup's digestive tract
- Optimum fiber levels and high-quality carbohydrates help reduce stool volume and odor
- Delivers ideal levels of EPA and DHA to help support a beautiful coat and healthy skin
- Contains a powerful antioxidant complex that helps strengthen your puppy's natural defenses
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup to puppies with a target adult weight of 2.2 lb.; feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup to puppies with a target adult weight of 4.4 lb.; feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup to puppies with a target adult weight of 6.6 lb.; feed 3/4 – 1-1/8 cups to puppies with a target adult weight of 8.8 lb.; feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups to puppies with a target adult weight of 11 lb.; feed 1 – 1-1/2 cups to puppies with a target adult weight of 13.2 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-5/8 cups to puppies with a target adult weight of 15.4 lb.; feed 1-3/8 – 1-7/8 cups to puppies with a target adult weight of 17.6 lb.; feed 1-1/2 – 2-1/4 cups to puppies with a target adult weight of 22 lb.
- Individual feeding recommendations vary depending on age and activity level
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, chicken meal, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, dried beet pulp, corn, natural flavors, wheat gluten, sodium silico aluminate, vegetable oil, fish oil, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, DL-methionine, hydrolyzed yeast, salt, L-tyrosine, choline chloride, taurine, monosodium phosphate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), L-carnitine and rosemary extract (preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid)
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, EPA* (min) 0.2%, DHA* (min) 0.1%, FOS* (min) 3,000mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Available in a 2.5-lb. bag