Treat your furry friend to a delicious and healthy meal. Ideal for guinea pigs in all life stages, this tasty food provides excellent nutrition for your pet.
Keep your guinea pig satisfied and healthy with the Vitakraft Menu Guinea Pig Food. Ideal for pet guinea pigs in all life stages, this tasty food is made with oats, grains, fruits, vegetables and more to deliver a taste your pet will love. The food also provides essential vitamins and minerals to help your pet thrive. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat, and DHA omega-3 assists in healthy brain development and heart and vision function.
- Ideal for pet guinea pigs in all life stages
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients for excellent digestion and utilization
- 100% vegetable-based sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat
- DHA omega-3 promotes brain health and development, heart function and vision
- Increases production of antibodies for a strong immune system
- Feed Menu Guinea Pig Food freely; provide fresh food daily; always provide fresh, clean water; store sealed in a dry, cool place
- Contains dehydrated alfalfa meal, soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, ground corn, ground steam-rolled oat groats, oats, carob pods, corn distiller's dried grains with solubles, steam-rolled peas, corn gluten meal, vegetable oil, puffed wheat, heat-processed soybean flakes, flaked corn, dehydrated carrots, dehydrated banana, ground beets, salt, ground wheat, dried mountain ash berries, calcium carbonate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, yucca schidigera extract, dried yeast, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, torula dried yeast, algae meal, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, potassium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, fructooligosaccharide, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, biotin, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt sulfate, sodium selenite, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1 and titanium dioxide
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0%, Crude Fat (min) 3.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 18.0%, Moisture (max) 13.0%, Calcium (min) 0.4%, Calcium (max) 0.9%, Phosphorus (min) 0.3%, Vitamin A (min) 7,000 IU/lb., Vitamin D3 (min) 700 IU/lb., Vitamin E (min) 25 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C) 200mg/lb., Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.4%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.04%