The live bacteria in this aquarium additive help create a biological filter that breaks down organic compounds to keep the environment clean. With 300 million bacteria in each teaspoonful, this water conditioner helps improve water quality and living conditions.
Enhance your aquatic pets' habitat with this API Stress Zyme Water Conditioner that contains live bacteria to aid in the development of a biological filter. The bacteria help break down organic compounds to prevent dangerous aquarium conditions, such as low oxygen levels and ammonia and nitrite poisoning. This process helps keep the aquatic gravel clean and the filter active for improved water quality and living conditions, which aids in creating a safe and comfortable environment for your pets.
- Effective with freshwater tropical fish, marine fish, invertebrates and coldwater species, including Koi and Goldfish
- Aquarium additive containing live bacteria enhance the development of a biological filter that cleans a dirty aquarium
- Breaks down organic compounds that cause dangerous conditions, such as ammonia and nitrite poisoning and low oxygen levels, to help improve the safety of your aquarium environment
- Keeps the biological filter working properly to help keep the aquarium gravel and filter clean
- Water quality and living conditions are improved when used on a regular basis to help ensure your aquatic pets' health
- Harmless to humans, pets and aquatic plants
- Each teaspoonful contains approximately 300 million bacteria in a dormant state that become active when added to the aquarium
- For new aquariums, on the 1st, 7th and 14th days, add 2 tsp. (10 mL) for every 10 gal. (40 L) of aquarium water
- After the initial 14 days, add 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 10 gal. (40 L) of aquarium water weekly
- For existing aquariums, add 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 10 gal. (40 L) of aquarium water weekly to maintain good water quality and filtration
Shake well before using.
This product has a 5-year shelf life.
Does not require refrigeration; keep from freezing.
Do not store above 120Â°F (49Â°C).
Available in a 4-fl. oz. bottle*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.