This kit's cube-shaped aquarium, decorative background, gravel, Betta food and bowl conditioner give your pet a perfect environment in which to thrive. Mount the aquarium to a wall or place it on a desk or counter to add style to your room while providing a comfortable habitat for your finned friend.
Transform your Betta's underwater environment into a lush garden and accent your living space with the beautiful design of this Marina Floral DÃ©cor Betta Kit. Use the cube-shaped aquarium to dress up any counter or desk, or mount it to a wall for a unique, floating effect. With Betta food and bowl conditioner that support your pet's health, this kit gives you everything you need to be an excellent Betta owner.
- Creates a healthy, comfortable and stylish environment for your Betta fish
- Floral dÃ©cor theme with a decorative background and gravel showcases your pet with unique flair
- Compact, cube-shaped plastic aquarium looks great on counters, desks and podiums or mounted on a wall (mounting hardware not included)
- Opening in the lid allows for the placement of a heater wire (not included)
- Included Betta food and bowl conditioner help your pet thrive
- Once removing the kit from the box, thoroughly rinse both the aquarium and gravel with fresh water
- Fill the aquarium with room-temperature water and 1/2 capful of bowl water conditioner; adding water conditioner is extremely important as tap water contains chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine and other heavy metals that are detrimental to your Betta's health
- In order to comfort and soothe your fish, it is suggested that a paper be placed over the top of the tank for the first few nights
- Bettas should always be housed alone and in separate tanks; Bettas in separate tanks should not be placed in close proximity
- Inhibit the Betta's tendency to jump by decorating with an ornament or plant that extends beyond the water level (not included)
- Bettas secrete ammonia, which is toxic for them in large quantities; to ensure that their environment is safe, perform 1/2 water changes on a weekly basis
- Water temperature should be kept 75 – 80Â°
- Includes plastic aquarium, NutrafinÂ® Max Betta Food, NutrafinÂ® Max Betta Bowl Conditioner, decorative background, gravel and instructional pamphlet
Never use soap on any component placed in your aquarium as soap is harmful to fish.
Available in a 0.5-gallon capacity (6"L x 6"W x 6"H size)