This flea and tick treatment helps protect your dog from unwanted and harmful pests. The squeeze-on application design is easy to use.
Protect your canine companion from harmful and unwanted pests with this SENTRY FiproGuard Max Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Dogs. Specially formulated for use on dogs 12 weeks of age and older, the treatment helps kill fleas and ticks to keep your pooch safe and comfortable. The squeeze-on design offers simple application.
- For dogs 12 weeks of age and older
- Use only on dogs; do not use on other animals
- Remove product tubes from the package; separate 1 tube from the others; hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body; use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair; squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin; do not apply more often than once every 30 days
- Use entire contents of tube on each dog; do not split tubes between dogs; do not use multiple tubes on 1 dog
- Separate the treated dog from all other dogs and cats for 24 hours after product has been applied
- Cats and dogs that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dog may be at risk of serious harmful effects
- Ingredients: fipronil 9.8%, cyphenothrin 5.2%, other ingredients 85.0%
Do not allow children to apply product.
For external use on dogs only; may be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats.
Do not use on rabbits; do not use on other animals.
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age.
Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your dog.
Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time; overdosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death; certain medications can interact with pesticides.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs; consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction.
The most common signs of ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth; if these symptoms occur immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours; if symptoms persist, call 1-800-781-4738 to talk to a veterinarian; cats exhibiting these same symptoms from ingestion should be taken to the veterinarian immediately.
If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or are being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs; dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application; if signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately by calling 1-800-781-4738.
Available in a 6-count package
Available for small (up to 22-lb.), small-medium (23-44-lb.), medium-large (45-88-lb.) and large (89-132-lb.) dog breeds
*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.