- Optimal levels of UVB/UVA visual light and heat in one
- Self-ballasted mercury vapour bulb
- Provides the benefits of natural sunlight
- Helps prevent metabolic bone disease
- Increased UVB penetration distance
The Exo Terra Solar Glo is a lamp that is designed to simulate natural sunlight, emitting optimal levels of UV rays, visual light and infrared heat. The especially high amounts of UVA and UVB rays are among the many beneficial aspects of this new generation herpetoculture lamp. The Exo Terra Solar Glo is especially suited for larger terrariums where reptiles can regulate their exposure. It is also recommended when very high UVB intensity is required, such as breeding programs and for reptiles recovering from metabolic bone disease.