Why pay more at your vet? SENTRY Fiproguard Plus for Cats has the same active ingredients as FRONTLINE Plus and kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on is formulated to protect your cat against dangerous pests. It breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs, larvae and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. SENTRY Fiproguard Plus, comparable to FRONTLINE Plus provides the full-body protection your cat needs to stay flea and tick free. SENTRY Fiproguard Plus is not manufactured or distributed by Merial. FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of Merial. Pricing comparison based on average veterinarian retail price survey of FRONTLINE Plus (December 2014) and MSRP of SENTRY Fiproguard Plus (January 2015).
Health Consideration: Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice
Features: Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
Life Stage: Cats; 8 weeks and older (over 1.5 lbs)
Package Quantity: 6 ct., Net Contents: 0.102 fl oz (3 mL), six 0.017
fl oz (0.50 mL) applicator
Application: Squeeze-on Treatment
Dimensions: 1.50"L x 4.69"W x 8.25"H
Caution: USE ONLY ON CATS AND KITTENS OVER 8 WEEKS OF AGE. HAZARDS TO HUMANS. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. For external use on cats only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on cats. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your cat can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, or aged cats. Can be used on breeding, pregnant, or lactating cats. Consult a veterinarian before using on cats with known organ dysfunction.
OTHER INGREDIENTS 78.40%
How to Open:
1. Remove product tubes from the package.
2. Separate one tube from the others. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
How to Apply:
1. Invert tube over cat and use open end to part cat's hair.
2. Apply contents of one tube as a spot between the shoulder blades. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the cat's skin.
3. After application, keep pets separated from children and other pets until the application area is dry.
4. Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks.