Why pay more at your vet? SENTRY Fiproguard Plus for Dogs has the same active ingredients as FRONTLINE Plus and kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on is formulated to protect your dog against dangerous pests. It breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs, larvae and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. SENTRY Fiproguard Plus, comparable to FRONTLINE Plus provides the full-body protection your dog needs to stay flea and tick free. SENTRY Fiproguard Plus is not manufactured or distributed by Merial. FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of Merial. Pricing comparison based on average veterinarian retail price survey of FRONTLINE Plus (December 2014) and MSRP of SENTRY Fiproguard Plus (January 2015).
Health Consideration: Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice
Features: Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
Life Stage: Dogs; 8 weeks and older (4-22 lbs)
Package Quantity: 3 ct., Net Contents: 0.069 fl oz (2.01 mL) three 0.023
fl oz (0.67 mL) applicators
Application: Squeeze-on Treatment
Dimensions: 1.50"L x 4.69"W x 8.25"H
Caution: USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES OVER 8 WEEKS OF AGE. HAZARDS TO HUMANS. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your veterinarian before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
OTHER INGREDIENTS 81.40%
How to Open:
1. Remove product tubes from the package.
2. Separate one tube from the others. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
How to Apply:
1. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair.
2. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin as a spot to the dog's back between the shoulder blades.
3. After application, keep pets separated from children and other pets until the application area is dry.
4. Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks.