Dog MD Maximum Defense Plus Flea & Tick kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. The fast-acting, long-lasting spray is formulated to protect your dog against dangerous pests. It controls reinfestation by killing fleas and flea eggs. Dog MD Maximum Defense Plus, comparable to FRONTLINE Plus provides the protection your dog needs to stay flea and tick free. MD Maximum Defense Plus is not manufactured or distributed by Merial. FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of Merial. Only at PetSmart.
Health Consideration: Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice
Features: Fast-acting and long-lasting
Life Stage: Dogs; 12 weeks and older
Package Quantity: Net Contents: 0.27 fl oz. (8.04 mL)
Application: Squeeze-On Applicator
Caution: READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing vapors.Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs. HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: FOR USE ON DOGS AND PUPPIES OVER 12 WEEKS OF AGE: Do not apply to dogs less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
How to Open:
1. Remove product tubes from the package.
2. Separate one tube from the others. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
How to Apply:
1. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair.
2. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin as a spot to the dog's back between the shoulder blades.
3. After application, keep pets separated from children and other pets until the application area is dry.
4. Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks.