This flea and tick shampoo gives your pet some relief from adult cat fleas, dog fleas, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks in just 1 treatment. The shampoo contains ingredients that also kill flea eggs for up to 4 weeks.
Protect your pet from the pain and irritation of fleas and ticks with this Zodiac Double Action Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Cats. The insect growth regulator Precor breaks the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs for up to 4 weeks. This shampoo effectively kills adult cat fleas, dog fleas, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks in just 1 treatment, to provide your cat or dog with soothing relief.
- For dogs and cats
- Kills adult cat fleas, dog fleas, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks
- Kills flea eggs for up to 4 weeks
- Thoroughly wet animal with warm water and apply shampoo starting at the back of the head and ears and working backward until the entire body is covered; allow the lather to remain as directed
- Enriched with aloe, oatmeal, lanolin and coconut oil to condition and soothe sensitive skin
- Contains the insect growth regulator Precor to effectively break the flea life cycle and prevent the growth of the pre-adult stages of the flea
- One treatment kills adult fleas and ticks and keeps flea eggs from hatching for up to 4 weeks for comprehensive protection
- Active Ingredients: (S)-Methoprene 0.1%, Pyrethrins 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide 1.5%, DMDM Hydantoin 0.21% (as a preservative), Methylparaben 0.08% (as a preservative), Propylparaben 0.02% (as a preservative)
Do not treat eyes as irritation may result.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide for companion animals; sensitive cats may exhibit temporary and nonharmful salivation when exposed to products that contain Pyrethrins.
If signs of sensitivities occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue consult a veterinarian immediately.
Do not use on nursing animals or dogs or cats under 12 weeks of age.
Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged or pregnant animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment.
Please read the product labels for additional information before using these products.
Available in a 12 oz. (355 mL) container