3M Petcare Tissue Adhesive binds and seals minor wound edges together to promote the natural healing process. Convenient blue dye assists so you can see where adhesive has been applied.
Health Consideration: Seals minor wound edges
Features: Quick set technology
Life Stage: All stages
Package Quantity: 2 tubes (0.50 mL)
Caution: Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid excessive use of force to free bonded area. Keep out of reach of children.
1. 3M Petcare Tissue adhesive must be used at room temperature.
2. To open, cut off bottle lip with scissors. Place flexible applicator tip on the bottle.
1. Clip hair from site.
2. Clean wound site and surrounding area with appropriate cleanser and dry with clean towel.
3. Application site should be free of excess fluids.
4. Apply adhesive sparingly to wound edge to form a thin layer. Thick application will crack and lift prematurely.
5. For cuts, gently hold wound together and allow adhesive to fully dry.
6. Avoid touching moist surfaces with applicator lip.
7. Do not apply tissue adhesive internally or inside the wound.
8. Single use container. Properly dispose of container after use.