This water conditioner helps clarify water in your Koi pond or water garden. The formula helps clump cloud-forming particles in order to increase your filter's efficiency, so your fish can enjoy clean, healthy water.
Restore the beauty and clarity of your pond water with help from this API Pond Care Accu-Clear. The special formula clumps cloud-forming particles in your pond so the filter can easily pick them up, leaving your underwater friend's home clean and healthy. The nontoxic water conditioner is safe for use in ponds and water gardens containing Koi, Goldfish and aquatic plants.
- For use with Koi ponds and water gardens
- Helps clarify cloudy pond water
- Promotes efficient filter function
- Helps clump cloud-forming particles, making filtration easier
- Safe for use in ponds and water gardens containing Koi, Goldfish and aquatic plants
- Mix the desired dose with 1 gal. (3.8 L) of pond water, and distribute evenly around the perimeter of the pond
- Add 1 tsp. (5 mL) for every 50 gal. (190 L) of pond water
- Water will clear within several hours
- If a second dose is necessary, wait 24 hours before applying
- Filter pads should be rinsed frequently when clearing pond water
- Use once a week to help keep filters performing at maximum efficiency
Overdosing with Accu-Clear causes the product to work more slowly.
Make certain that your pond has vigorous aeration, especially during hot summer months. In summer heat, pond water contains very little oxygen.
Until the filter is changed, decomposing organic matter may still cause the oxygen level to drop to harmful levels if adequate aeration is not provided.
Do not shut off pond pumps or aeration devices at night. Aeration must be provided to pond life at all times.
Available in a 64-oz. (1.9 L) bottle