These Seachem Flourish Tabs are rich in iron, manganese, calcium, potassium and other elements that are beneficial to aquatic plant root growth. These growth-stimulating tablets provide time-released fertilization for lasting effectiveness.
These tablets provide fertilization to stimulate the growth of aquatic plant roots. Rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, inositol, choline B12, biotin and other elements, the tablets are great for plant growth and contain no phosphate or nitrate that promotes algae growth. Insert the tablets into the gravel to provide time-released fertilization.
- Growth-stimulating tablets for aquatic plant roots
- Rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, inositol, choline B12, biotin and other elements that are beneficial to aquatic plant roots
- Contain no nitrate or phosphate that would promote algae proliferation
- Insert into gravel to provide time-released fertilization
- Insert 1 tablet midway into the gravel for every 4" – 6" radius; add new tablets once every 1 to 3 months for optimal plant growth
- Derived from potassium chloride, calcium chloride, copper sulfate, magnesium chloride, ferrous gluconate, cobalt sulfate, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, boric acid, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate and protein hydrolysates
- Guaranteed Analysis: Total Nitrogen 0.28%, Available Phosphate 0.17%, Soluble Potash 0.16%, Calcium 14.9%, Magnesium 0.06%, Sulfur 12.2%, Boron 0.029%, Chlorine 0.55%, Cobalt 0.001%, Copper 0.001%, Iron 2.2%, Manganese 0.23%, Molybdenum 0.0009%, Sodium 0.14%, Zinc 0.0024%