Made without phosphates, this solution can be used with live plants and helps you maintain the ideal pH level in your aquarium to help improve fish health, disease, resistance, breed and colouration.
Keep your aquatic pets' environment comfortable with the help of this API pH Adjuster. A few drops of this solution adjusts the pH in your aquarium to the ideal level. Maintaining an optimal pH level helps improve fish health, disease resistance, colouration and breeding. It is safe for use with live plants.
- Quickly adjusts the pH in your aquarium environment to help keep your pets comfortable
- Helps you raise or lower the pH in your aquarium to the ideal level for your fish
- Proper pH level will help improve fish health, disease resistance, colouration and breeding
- Contains no phosphates and is safe for use with live plants
- Use a freshwater pH test kit to determine the pH of the aquarium (not included)
- To raise the pH, add 4 drops of pH Up for every 1 gal. (3.8 L) of aquarium water
- To lower the pH, add 2 drops of pH Down for every 1 gal. (3.8 L) of aquarium water
- Take another pH reading before making another addition of pH Adjuster
If fish are present in the aquarium, do not change the pH more than 0.2 in a 24 hour period (for example from 7.2 to 7.0).
Available in a 4-fl. oz. (118.3 mL) bottle
Available in pH Up and pH Down varieties*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.