This solution helps you keep the pH in your aquarium at appropriate levels to help improve fish health, colouration, disease resistance and breeding.
Easily bring the pH level in your aquarium to a healthy level with the help of this API pH Adjuster. By adding a few drops to your aquarium water, the solution helps bring the pH in the aquarium to the ideal range without the use of phosphates. Keeping the pH level within that range helps improve fish health, colouration, breeding and disease resistance.
- Quickly adjusts the pH in your aquarium environment to help keep your pets comfortable
- Helps you raise or lower the pH in your aquarium to the ideal level for your fish
- Proper pH level will help improve fish health, disease resistance, colouration and breeding
- Contains no phosphates and is safe for use with live plants
- Use a freshwater pH test kit to determine the pH of the aquarium (not included)
- To raise the pH, add 4 drops of pH Up forevery 1 gal. (3.8 L) of aquarium water
- To lower the pH, add 2 drops of pH Down for every 1 gal. (3.8 L) of aquarium water
- Take another pH reading before making another addition of pH Adjuster
If fish are present in the aquarium, do not change the pH more than 0.2 in a 24 hour period (for example from 7.2 to 7.0).
The number of doses required may depend on the carbonate hardness level and the desired pH.
Available in a 16-fl. oz. (473.2 mL) bottle
Available in pH Up and pH Down varieties*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.