This combination power strip and timer takes the effort out of plug organization while creating a desirable daytime/nighttime lighting cycle for your aquatic pets.
Power all of your tank's electric devices and program a natural daytime/nighttime cycle for your pets all with this ZOO MED AQUASUN Aquarium Controller. Set the timer to control the lighting in your aquarium to mimic the lighting cycle found in nature, making your pets feel at ease. The power strip features 8 total outlets, incorporating both timed and continuous power for easy organization behind the scenes of your aquarium.
- Aquarium lighting timer and power strip in 1 convenient unit
- Programmable for a complete 24-hour natural daytime/nighttime cycle
- Includes 4 timer-controlled grounded outlets and 4 continuous-power grounded outlets for versatile use
- Grounded 3-prong receptacle for safety
- Easy-to-program analog design
To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug this device when performing aquarium maintenance and before placing your hands in the water.
Unplug if this device comes into direct contact with water or if any part of the lamp fixture or other product being controlled by this device becomes wet.
Unplug when not in use.
Never pull on the power cord to unplug this device.
Do not exceed electrical rating; this timer is rated for 15 amps/1000 watts.
Do not attempt to modify this device in any way.
For indoor use only.
For use with aquarium devices of appropriate wattage only.