Time to start shopping!
Food & Care
Live Small Pets
our experts are available to help:
46220 Potomac Run Plaza
Sterling VA 20164
At PetSmart, we never sell dogs or cats. Together with PetSmart Charities, we help save over 1,500 pets every day through adoption.
PetSmart is The Adopt Spot
ship to me
Features: Replacement Pad/Felt for Mag-Float Floating Magnet Aquarium Cleaner
Includes: (1) Pad, (1) Felt
Intended For: Glass Aquariums
1. Remove old pad/felt entirely without damaging the entire plastic surface of the magnet.
2. Apply mineral spirits on a cloth and rub plastic surface until all excess glue is cleared (use latex gloves).
3. Wait until plastic surface is completely dry before applying new pad/felt.
4. Peel back paper backing from new pad/felt approximately a quarter of the way.
5. Line up the new pad/felt with the plastic surface area of the magnet.
6. Apply pressure to the pad/felt area that has been peeled off so it glues on to the plastic surface of the magnet.
7. Apply pressure to the rest of new pad/felt as you slowly remove the rest on the paper backing. (This will avoid any air bubble to be formed between the plastic surface and pad/felt.)