- Made from rubberwood and timber
- Freestanding gate keeps puppies to medium adult pets contained
- Perfect for use in any home space
- Self supporting; requires no installation; adjustable width
- Rubber feet protect floor surfaces
- Side panels fold back for easy storage or transport
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
At Richell USA, we utilize beautiful rubberwood in the design and construction of our pet products. We selected this particular timber as our signature wood because of its high durability and tight grain, which takes beautifully to a wide range of finishes. The wood also has the ability to minimize shrinkage, cracks and warps, making it the perfect candidate for the production of high-quality pet products.
Rubberwood is best known for the production of latex, which is used worldwide for rubber-based products. So while other trees are cut down for the sole purpose of producing certain products, rubberwood is used only after it completes its latex-producing cycle and dies, which generally lasts 26-30 years. This is another reason why Richell loves this timber!
Small Measures: 27.6"H x 28.3" to 47.2"W x 23.6"D
Large Measures 27.6"H x 39.4" to 70.9"W x 23.6"D