This food is ideal for large freshwater or saltwater carnivores. The food is rich in Omega-3s and astaxanthin to enhance the colors in your fish.
This San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Frozen Krill Fish Food is all-natural to provide your fish with wholesome nutrition. The food stimulates good growth and enhances the colors in your fish. The krill provides the essential nutrients to maintain high energy levels and vigor in your fish.
- For freshwater carnivores, including Cichlids, Catfish and Koi, and saltwater carnivores, including Triggers, Puffers, Groupers, Eels, Lionfish, Snappers and Squirrelfish
- All-natural for wholesome nutrition
- Stimulates good growth
- High Omega-3 and astaxanthin content for color enhancement
- Provides essential nutrients to maintain high energy levels and vigor in your fish
- Break or cut into small portions and thaw in cup, then pour in aquarium; feed no more than fish can consume in 3 minutes; never overfeed; remove any uneaten food; keep unused portion in your freezer; microwaving or thawing in hot water is not recommended, as this breaks down the nutrients contained in frozen fish food
- Contains krill, water and carrageenan
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.8%, Crude Fat (min) 1.6%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 87.0%
Available in an 8-oz. package.